About Reina Haircare Products
- Where are Reina Haircare Products made?
Our haircare products are formulated and made in New Zealand
- Do your products contain sulphates or parabens?
Our products do not contain any sulphates or parabens,
- Do you test on animals?
Reina Haircare never tests its products on animals and is PETA certified 100% cruelty-free.
- Are the products safe to use when pregnant or breastfeeding?
All Reina Haircare products are safe to use when pregnant or breastfeeding but please do talk to your doctor first if you have any concerns.
- Are Reina Haircare products colour safe?
All Reina Haircare products are sulphate free, safe to use on coloured hair and will not strip the colour.
How Do I Use Reina Haircare Products?
- How often do I use Reina Scalp and Hair Serum?
Use the scalp and hair serum 2-3 time a week as often as you need to. It is the case that more frequent use delivers a better result.
- How often should I use the Hair Growth Derma Roller?
You should only use the Reina Hair Growth Derma Roller once a week.
- Do I need to use the Reina Hair Elixir every day?
Yes, morning and night. Please massage into scalp for better results.
- How do I use the derma roller?
- Place the derma roller at the edge of where you would like to target hair thinning or instil hair growth (e.g., the hairline, or the side of the temples, nape, edges, bald spot).
- Roll the device slowly over the area, first horizontally then vertically and then diagonally. You should apply enough pressure to penetrate the scalp and feel a slight prickling or tingling, but not enough to cause pain.
- If there is hair in the area, be sure to move in the direction of the hair strands whenever possible to avoid pulling hairs out
- After usage make sure to rinse the roller in warm soapy water and dip it in a disinfecting alcohol solution, and allow the tool to dry
- After derma rolling gently massage the all-natural Reina Haircare Hair Elixir or Hair & Scalp Serum to your scalp. You can leave the hair serum or elixir in until the next time you wash it, or overnight to increase absorption into the scalp
- You should be finished after 5 to 10 minutes.
- Can I use Reina Haircare products with hair extensions
Yes, all Reina products are safe to use with extensions. If you have tape extensions, avoid placing the oils directly on the tape.
- I have a thinning hairline & nape hair, receding edges and temporary bald spots. What should I use?
Reina Hair Elixir + Hair Growth Derma Roller
The Hair Elixir is masterfully made with clinically – proven ingredients that stimulate hair follicles without harsh chemicals. It thickens, strengthens hair, and helps increase the hair’s volume.
The Hair Growth Derma Roller triggers the body’s wound healing response which stimulates protein production for new hair follicle rejuvenation. The derma roller is gently rolled on the skin in a controlled motion to create micro-punctures. This triggers the skin’s natural repair process to stimulate endothelial growth factor production for follicle and hair growth.
This combination has drastic improvements with:
- Temporary Bald Spots
- Receding Hairline
- Breaking Edges and nape hair
- Thinning Hair
- Temporary Hair Loss
- I have an itchy, scaly, dry scalp prone to dandruff. What should I use?
Reina Scalp and Hair Serum penetrates the scalp and protects and revitalizes the hair follicles. It revives dry scalp – retains scalp PH level. It alleviates itchiness, dryness, scaly scalp and reduces dandruff. Thus, giving birth to new hair growth successfully while maintaining the moisture level of the scalp at the same time.
- A product I want to buy is out of stock, what should I do?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you an ETA and notify you when the product is back in stock.
- Where can I find your products?
Reina Haircare Products are solely sold online at the moment, once we secure retailers near you, we will let you know. Please sign up to receive all the information update in regard to our products.
- What if I have an allergic reaction using your products?
Please discontinue use and consult your health practitioner
- How can I become an official stockist of your products?
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.