The Hair Growth Micro-Needling Derma Roller is designed for professional home use on hair loss control & regrowth.
The needles are attached to a wheel and (when rolled over the scalp) cause microscopic wounds that activate the skin’s natural healing response (haemostasis-inflammation-proliferation-tissue remodeling) and promote collagen production to encourage new tissue formation, meaning new hair follicle growth!
Formulated with high-grade 540 Grade A Titanium, the 0.50mm hair growth derma roller is gently rolled on the skin in a controlled motion to create micro-punctures which trigger the skin’s natural repair process to stimulate endothelial growth factor production for follicle and hair growth.
The 540 Grade A Titanium needles boost the absorption of your scalp treatment products on a weekly basis and also creates micro channels which improve the absorption and effectiveness of products by 80%.
Our 0.50mm Hair Growth Derma Roller can be used once a week but no more often than twice a week or once a month.
- Place the derma roller at the edge of where you’d like to target hair thinning or instill hair growth (e.g. the hairline, or the side of the temples, nape, edges, bald spot).
- Roll the device slowly over the area, first horizontally then vertically and then diagonally. You should apply enough pressure to penetrate the scalp and feel a slight prickling or tingling, but not enough to cause pain.
- If there is hair in the area, be sure to move in the direction of the hair strands whenever possible to avoid pulling hairs out
- After usage make sure to rinse the roller in warm soapy water and dip it in a disinfecting alcohol solution, and allow the tool to dry
- After derma rolling gently massage your preferred product to your scalp. We recommend our all-natural Hair Elixir or the Hair and Scalp Serum. You can leave the Hair Elixir or Hair and Scalp Serum on until the next time you wash it, or overnight to increase absorption into the scalp
- You should be finished after 5 to 10 minutes.
It is normal to have some temporary redness on the scalp.
Keep the Hair Growth Derma Roller in the plastic case to avoid damage to the premium needles.
- Sterilize with rubbing alcohol or disinfectant after each use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only on the scalp and do not use on broken skin or if you have an allergy to metal.
- Do not share your roller with anyone else.
- Can be used on men and women.
- Only apply gentle pressure.
Speak with your doctor before you consider this treatment especially if you:
- Have a history of acne, eczema or open wounds
- Take anticoagulants ( blood thinning) and other medication
- Have a condition that slows down healing e.g. diabetes
Drastic Improvements with:
- Temporary Bald Spots
- Receding Hairline, edges and nape hair
- Thinning Hair
- Temporary Hair Loss
Please note that derma rolling is not an overnight success like most things, but rather a long-term solution. To see results it will take time, patience, consistency, and perseverance. Some people will notice immediate improvements with their hair loss after derma rolling, however more visible changes to the hair takes several weeks to develop.
Please document your journey and share with us.
The views and advice expressed by Reina Haircare are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. This product is for cosmetic purposes only. If you have a severe medical condition, see your physician of choice.
Please note, individual results may vary.